If you want your vehicle to last as long as possible and be in top condition, you should bring it to the nearest auto repair center for regular tune-up services. The certified technicians at our repair shop can perform various preventative maintenance services, including tune-ups on your vehicle. The majority of vehicles are in need of a tune-up service every 30,000 miles. Our shop offers dependable, affordable, and quality tune-ups, as well as various other auto repair and maintenance services.
A regular routine tune-up can give you protection against the major engine problem by locating and replacing worn components, like fuel filters and spark plugs. Having a regular tune-up schedule will assist your vehicle in boosting efficiency, preserving a higher fuel mileage, and lasting much longer.
Each component of your vehicle has a certain life expectancy, so it should not come as a surprise when for instance, your transmission or suspension breaks down. The life expectancy of each component is shown in your owner's manual with specific manufacturer benchmarks, roughly around every 30,000 miles. However, sometimes these components can last much longer that the suggested time frame. Nonetheless, it's a good idea to have them inspected by a qualified and experience technician at our auto repair shop, on a regular basis. If you want to avoid major problems in the future, you should have a computer diagnostic performed and vehicle components inspected on regular basis.
Symptoms that indicate your vehicle is in need of a tune-up service include:
- Airflow issues
- Engine sounds, like knocks or pings
- Slow acceleration
- Noticeable electrical issues
- Poor gasoline mileage
The complete tune-up service, performed by our certified technicians, consists of:
- Inspection and filling all fluids
- Installing new spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Switching out Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve, if plugged
- Replacing the air filter
- Examining the blades and installing a new rotor if the old one has cracks, burning, or carbon build-up
- Checking the valve-cover gasket and adjusting the valves
- Switching out the gas filters
- Inspecting the distributor cap and putting in a new one if needed
At our auto repair shop, we are aware of the fact that preventative maintenance services, such as tune-up can prolong the life of your vehicle and save you money in the long run. Schedule an appointment for a tune-up service today with one of our technicians to avoid major vehicle problems and extend your car's life.
We offer all services recommended for your vehicle.
- Regular Maintenance
- Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
- Oil, Lube and Filter Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (30K, 60K, 90K, 105K)
- Fuel Injection Cleaning & Service
- Preventive Maintenance & Fluid Flushes
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (A-service, B-service, 30K, 60K, 90K, etc.)
- Transmission Fluid Service
- Regular Maintenance based on your Driving Profile